Our Rainy Day Fun!
We made Jell-o Play dough today! You can too!
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- Three ounces of jello – any flavor you wish (we used grape, smelled wonderful)
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Cook while stirring the mixture until a soft ball forms.
Remove the play dough from the saucepan and cool to room temperature before kneading and molding.
- This is not an edible play dough.